Friday, June 2, 2017

SoSu Highlighter Kit & Swatches

Left to Right - Melted Gold, Moon Sparkle, Shooting Star, Unicorn Dust, Peach Smoothie, Candy Crush. 



Happy Friday everyone! The sun has made an appearance today so hopefully it stays like this all weekend, fingers crossed! I have been dying to show you all the SoSu Highlighter Kit. Ohhh my days, like .. Just look at those colours. I have been wanting to get my hands on this kit for so long after seeing so many posts about it on Instagram. I mean, look at how pigmented these are! So as you can see you get six different shades. They all have such a gorgeous undertone to them. My personal favourites are Moon Sparkle and Unicorn Dust. The main undertone in these are pink, everytime I wear them I always get compliments. To be quite honest I haven't used many of the other shades in the palette but I think they will be gorgeous as eyeshadows. I plan on doing some makeup posts in the next coming weeks so I will be adding these to the looks I'll be doing. As for the packaging, it is so easy to store and the mirror is actually amazing. The palette costs only €29.95. You can purchase this on the Sosu website or Cloud 10 Beauty. I honestly thought I could never part from Macs Soft & Gentle until I got this! I highly recommend it. I wanted to keep this post nice and short as my last one was quite long! It's a bank holiday here in Ireland this weekend, theres many festivals on and in the coming weeks so I have decided to do an easy festival makeup look! I will be posting it over the weekend, hopefully tomorrow so keep an eye out on my blog or simply follow me on Twitter

1 comment:

Thank you for your lovely comments! I love reading them and I will always try my best to get back to you. Feel free to leave your blog links I love reading new posts&blogs. Follow me on Twitter! ElleH__

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...