Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sleek Eyebrow Kit



I am absolutely obsessed with eyebrows! I can't stress enough how important it is to shape and fill in eyebrows. It creates such a define and flawless look when eyebrows are done. I always make sure I've my eyebrows done even when I'm wearing such little make up. I've used so many different ways and products to fill in my eyebrows such as eyebrow pencils and eyeshadow. But this over rules those pencils and eyeshadows! I am really pleased with this after a bit of a long wait ( might I add ). I love the packaging and how it also gives you instructions on how to fill your eyebrows.




From seeing pictures of this on the internet, it looked quite big but it's actually really small! But this doesn't bother me as I can tell I will get a long time out of it. Anyway, the kit includes a mini tweezer, which is surprisingly good, shaping wax and setting powder, an angled brush and blending brush. I opted for the Dark kit but it also comes in Light.



So basically what you do is pluck away any stray hairs, shape the eyebrows with angled brush starting in the middle, the arch and then the rest. To get a curved look at the start of your eyebrows don't concentrate too much on it fill it in making a C shape. To get a square shape use the angled brush and shape downwards then a straight line at the top and bottom. After shaping the eyebrows, using the blend brush apply the setting powder on top of the eyebrows, carefully do this as you can take away the shape quite easily. 
I purchased this kit here but you can also purchase it from the Sleek website also.
This is such a great kit and I haven't used anything else since I've bought it!


12 comments:

  1. I've never really thought too much about doing my eyebrows, but probably should!

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once you try it out you'll see a big difference! x

      Delete
  2. Great post, I use a elf eyebrow kit but it's running out so I will look into this one! x

    http://dress-me-upx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've seen a lot of elf products around on blogs but no idea where to get them? This one is really good I love it! x

      Delete
  3. ooo this looks like a dupe for Benefit brow zings! I'm so going to get this as I've been after brow zings for sooo long, thanks for letting me know about this product, I'm quite eyebrow obsessed too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also what shade would you recommend for me if you have a look at my face on my blog? xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just had a quick look at your pictures, your eyebrows seem really fair so I'd definitely go for the light shade & if you wanted any darker you can always go over them with the shaping wax:) My eyebrows are pretty dark so I opted for the dark shade!x x

      Delete
    2. Thanks again for the advice, I think I'm going to get the lighter version then I can always go darker if I need to for nights out and stuff xxx

      Delete
  5. Thanks for following me, doing the same back :) great blog! i really want an eyebrow kit but never know what one to get or what shade. might try this out tho xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome:) awh thanks! it's really good, there's a few others i'd like to try out as well when this runs out x x

      Delete
    2. oh dont worry, just seen the link u put :p haha xxx

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I love reading them and I will always try my best to get back to you. Feel free to leave your blog links I love reading new posts&blogs. Follow me on Twitter! ElleH__

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...