Last night myself and my boyfriend went to the Premiere League Darts at the o2.
I only started watching darts back in December when the World Championship was on and I was absolutely glued to it! So I was delighted that I got to go to the Premiere League.
It was such a great experience and we had a great night. This make-up look is what I wore that night, a brown smokey eye.This is my most fave look to wear when I'm going out and I have being looking forward to showing you all this look.
Products I Used:
Mac Studio Fix Fluid NC37
Sephora powder- Cognac
Sephora sculpting disk
Urban Decay eye primer
Urban Decay Naked Palette- Creep
Mac eyeshadow: Arena, Cork, Mulch & Handwritten
Rimmel Exaggerate eyeliner
Urban Decay supercurl curling mascara
Mac Lipstick: Playing Koi
Sleek Brow Kit
1. Apply the foundation with a flat foundation brush.
2. Use the top of your ear to the corner of your lip for a guide to contouring your cheekbones or make the fishy face. Which ever you prefer. Highlight the top of your cheekbones.
3. Then add blush to the apples of your cheeks.
4. Using a flat angled brush and a light/dark eyeshadow fill in the eyebrows starting at your arch and fill in the rest.
5. Apply an eyeshadow primer, make sure it's clear or a cream colour.
6. Take a flat ended eyeshadow brush, apply arena all over the lid and blend in a little.
7. Next using the same brush take Cork and apply this on top of Arena and do not blend outwards.
8. Using a small blending brush Mulch and making a C shape blend that in right above Cork. Repeat this a good few times, blending in eyeshadow is very important.
9. Using a bigger,fluffly blending brush take Handwritten and very lightly blend in on top of Cork and in the outer corner of your eye. Keep blending until it's blended out properly.
10. Take a smudge brush and mix Mulch and Handwritten, lightly apply this on your lower lash line. Then take a pencil eyeliner and apply it in your waterline.
11. When applying liquid eyeliner make sure your elbow is resting on a table or something steady so that only your wrist is in control which makes it easier to apply. Start off by drawing a thin line, then thicker.
12. Use a flat angled brush and apply Creep on top of the liquid eyeliner and on the lower lash line.
13. Now apply your lipstick.